nieniekoto asked: Once you get this you have to say 5 things about you publicly, and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers ˘ ³˘♥
oh crumbs um okay
- I love plotting out fic, I just find it difficult to write most of the time, as I run out of steam quickly, and I spend ages on finding the right words and the right way to phrase it. back when i first started fandom (i’m not including that one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fanfic when I wrote when I was like 9) but when I was 13 and I started writing Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction I could pump out 300 words a day and my longest fic was 13,992 words. i realise my word count was that high was because i didn’t care about the quality, i really didn’t. and now i do and it sucks sometimes because ugh writing is hard. i’m glad i’ve improved though, wouldn’t trade that for anything.
- I hate lying, it makes me uncomfortable even when lying is going to help me: like a job app will say “and don’t have a certificate 3 or higher” and even though my diploma has nothing to do with the app I still feel uncomfortable with taking out my diploma because I know I have it and I avoid getting into trouble at all cost, I won’t even enter a store with a bought product that I know they sell because I don’t want to be accused of shoplifting, i mean i’ll do it if I have to but oh my gosh i feel ridiculously uncomfortable about it.
- I manage my money really well. it’s something i pride myself in. even though the only reason i’m so good at it is because i am so indecisive. like when i don’t have money I want all the things but when i do have money i’ll sit there and weigh how much i want the item. like when i ordered my Scott McCall Hoodie, I wanted it forever, and when I got the dollars for it I sat there going “maaaybe i don’t need it. i mean i’d use it forever. and i do really want. and it’s not too much money.” and then the conversion rates came in and it was another round of that with “am i willing to pay that much.” for a few minutes. so i manage money well. unlike my bro who spent $500 on an outfit for a con that he’s only going to wear maybe once or twice without a sweat.
- I love wolves. I have loved them since forever. i use to run down the school corridors howling when I was in year 6 to 8. i got quite good.
- my favourite chocolate treat is m&ms, while my favourite lolly is starbursts babies. and my favourite chocolate bar is peppermint crisps. while my favourite icecream is either golden gaytime or drumstick mint depending on my mood.